Our Export Invoices to QuickBooks report is currently in Beta. We would be grateful if you would let us know if you are able to use successfully, or if you had any problems with the content of the report or importing it to QuickBooks.
You can export invoices from MyHallWizard to QuickBooks. This is a two step process:
- Export invoices from MyHallWizard to a CSV file
- Import the CSV file into QuickBooks
Note: Exports to QuickBooks is not available to customers on the Free Tier. Please subscribe to access this function.
When you export invoices to QuickBooks, each invoice line is sent separately, ensuring that QuickBooks has the full information from your invoice available to it.
If you export invoices to QuickBooks, you can either issue and send the invoice from MyHallWizard or from QuickBooks.
We recommend that if you export invoices to QuickBooks, you should track payments and manage your credit control within QuickBooks rather than MyHallWizard. At present, there is no facility to send payment records back to MyHallWizard.
1. Export bookings to a CSV file #
- In the Reports module, select Sales Invoice Export to QuickBooks in the Data Exports section of the page.
- At the top of the report, select the date range you wish to export and which invoice statuses to incude, then click Apply Filter.
3. Once you have selected the data you wish to export, click the CSV button to export the data. This will generate a CSV file in your Downloads folder.
2. Import the CSV file into Xero #
Please see the instructions at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/learn-support/en-uk/help-article/import-export-files/import-multiple-invoices/L7E9Xrd8l_GB_en_GB to learn how to import the CSV file into Xero.
Note that the TaxType column in the exported file may not match your configuration of QuickBooks. Please review and, if necessary, edit the content of this column before importing, to ensure that it meets your needs.